December 12, 2015

Witch hunt...

It is sad this is true in our academic institutions. I have been the focus of a "witch hunt" by a narcissistic bully Professor, Section Head. However, the professor worked with the Department Head and they both harassed, bullied, intimidated, coerced and threaten me as a student (Returning student after college then homeschooling 2 children and returning to school for the sake of learning). They have done these thing to me and forcibly made me withdraw. I have gone to the Dean, Provost and even the Senior VP of Academic Affairs. The whole academic side has ganged up and served me up to the disciplinary committee because the narcissistic bully and her "witch hunt" has me under the microscope. How do you fight the system? Where to go from here? Sad that freedom of opinion in the educational process is really not free.

Anonymous

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very typical and classic pattern of organisational bullying, and the irony is that the victim will be regarded as the deviant "crazy"

Anonymous said...

Things will get harder for such cases if UK Universities win the right to be exempt from FOI requests as they have applied for.

Anonymous said...

What do you do if the uni and head of the uni is bullying you? It is so obviouse yet discreet.